- Design a shoe and have it created in 3D printing
- Host one dinner party every month for a year
- Design and build my own home
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii
- Watch an orchestral performance in Vienna
- Drive a Porch
- Live in Bali
- Go on a hot air balloon
- Visit the underground house
- Speak and Teach French, Italian, Spanish, English, Khmer.
- Live I New Zealand
- Tag a Great White Shark
- Travel Across Australia with no plans or itinerary
- Photograph a fighter jet from another fighter jet or other aircraft
- Go See a WRX Rally
- Take in another rescue dog
- Attend a party on a luxury motor cruiser boat
- Take part in a destruction derby
Rescue a lobster from the wild and set it for a cooking.
- Find and join a recreational kayaking club
- Operate a digger or bobcat
- Produce and name a beer
- Own a Jeep Renegade with tundra tires
- Interview 101 Couch surfers about their travels and write a book about it or blog
- Help out a stranger at an airport that cannot afford to pay transfer flight fees (and suchlike) by just offering the funds required and then disappearing back into the crowds
- Build an Eco Home
- Drive an Aston Martin
- Give away cash in a brown paper bag to a bum
- Ride in a submarine
- Connect’ mentally with a Dolphin
- Go skiing on Mt Blanc
- See an original Van Gogh painting
Be kissed under the mistletoe
- Learn sign language
- Have a white Christmas
- Take up astronomy
- Name a star
- Try glass blowing
- Invest in the stock market
- Make my own list of the 100 greatest books of all time
- Make my own list of the 100 greatest movies of all time
- Participate in a protest
- Go Sky diving again
- See Mount Rushmore
- Go to Alaska
- Save someone’s life
- Feed an elephant
- Make a proper bird table
Camp in the outback
- Stand in an active wind tunnel
- Go to the Maple syrup festival in Quebec
- Fly an RC aircraft
- Own a Harley
- Go to Angkor Watt
- Canoe down the Amazon
- BASE jump
- Have a house in four different countries
- Swim in the Dead Sea
- Go mud wrestling
- Invent a cocktail
- Participate in La Tomatina
- Own a sword
- Have a photo published in a news paper
- Meet a few people I wronged to say sorry
- Go go-cart racing again
- Go on an African Safari
- Visit Lego and see where the new designs for kits are conjured up
- Camp out on the lake in the snowy mountain in NSW in summer
- Learn to tie a range of knots
- Be a bush ranger for a day
- Help save a stranded whale
- See the Hydron Collider
- Take up Squash
- Take up golf
- Adopt a child
- Go on Virgin Galactic
- Travel Route 66
- Give a Chimpanzee a banana
- Go on a Cruise
- See a wild Polar Bear
Live in a house boat
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro
Climb a tree
- Trek to Machu Picchu
Eat the fruits of the tree I planted
- Visit the Pentecost Island in Vanuatu and see the tribal vine jumping
- Dive with Whale Sharks
- Go visit my Family Tomb in Cambodia
- Have an Art exhibition
- Throw a boomerang and catch it
- Milk a cow
- Sing and make my own album
- See gorillas in the wild in Uganda
- Try ostrich riding
- Have my portrait painted
- Own a small Organic Bed and breakfast
- Eat fugu puffer fish in Japan
- Host 100 Couch Surfers
- Attend Loy Krathong (sky lantern festival)
- Hovercraft Racing
- Have a partner that can partake in a lot of my travels
- Learn to Ski
Photographic Trip Learn Archery
- Vector an Aircraft
- Fire a gun
- Be alive at my wake
- Meet Richard Branson and Abraham Hicks
- Learn Sailing
- Publish a book of wildlife photography
Learn the guitar
- Learn the piano
- Learn to DJ and mix electronic music
- Learn how to salsa properly
- Walk to the crater of a volcano
- Go snorkelling on a shipwreck
- Stand on the equator
Get hypnotised Go hang-gliding Leave the house for more than just work Work less, play more
- Travel to Spain
- Walk the entire Bibbulman Track
- Learn to Surf
- Learn to sail
- Walk the Great wall of China
- Volunteer to teach English in a third world/war torn country
- Volunteer to build houses/schools in a third world/war torn country
- Spend the year I turn 38 travelling the globe
- Travel the Amazon
- Travel the Nile
- Swim in every ocean
- Get my PADI license (scuba diving)
- Learn to row on open water (sculls)
- Learn to cook international cuisine
- Do a cooking tour
- Go to Mardi Gras in NSW
- Go to Mardi Gras in Rio
- Live in a foreign country for 6 months
- learn the violin
Make love under the stars
- Own a Cole Clark guitar
Own a machete
- Own a village
Plant a tree
- Write a letter to myself to be open on my 50th birthday
- Make 1000 paper cranes
- Partake in a Flash mob
- Publish a book on my mum life
- Put my kids through Green School or Start my own
- Restore a classic car (Yellow Mini Cooper)
- Sell my Art Work
- Travel from Vietnam to Thailand along the Mekong river.
- Watch the sun rise and set on the same day
- Most importantly … never own a passport that expires before it’s filled
Sorry for taking so long to write to you this time.
That’s ok I know that human can get bog down with many things, glad you are still writing though.
How can I help you with today?
Right now I am trying to help put together a website for KHSS.
Tell me more about this organisation?
It’s a non for profit organisation that has been running for over 30 years. We help support the under privileged elderly and the frail with food, transport, gardening, shopping, Dr visits, Hospital and outings.
What can I do to help?
1- We are in need of someone who can help put together a website.
2- Help market Kwinana Home Support Services to bring in donations. We need to raise $256,000 to expand the building, 50,000 is a must within the next 3 to 6 months to keep the business going.
3- Any help with Reception, fund raising and public relation and Volunteer is in desperate need.
I’m not sure who to ask for help, can you help us?
We have a total of 8 vehicle that we could use to sell advertising space if this helps. If you know of anyone that could assist us out we would greatly appreciate any help.
I am the treasurer for Kwinana Home Support Services for two years now, but I am also part of the strategic planning and fundraising committee. This all we have at the moment..
Let see what I can do.
Thank you. God, I sometimes feel that I am taking on too much work, and now I am struggling to finish what I have started.
Yes. You are right! In order to help other people first you must help yourself.
What are you doing to help you, right now?
I feel I am doing lots of things to help with my own progress.. Such as keeping myself busy by meeting new friends, learning to play the guitar, helping out with the outdoor groups and just recently joined a dodge ball team called “TCS” (The Cunning Stunt).
Financially I have just started to come back up from rock bottom and I am excited about my new contract.
Looks like you have a lot to look forward to. Before I go I want to leave you with these words.
“The mind is the last part of yourself to listen to. It thinks of everything you can lose. The heart thinks of everything you can give, and the soul thinks of everything you are. It is up to you to decide which of those three is the most important…”
What parts of yourself do you really trust?
I would say heart. I always go with how I feel, and how I could give back to society…. But my soul keeps me in line with my values. In the mean time my mind can still take over to remind me of what I yet to achieve.
Thank you god, I hope it won’t take this long to write to you again.
How would you like to be contacted if someone want to help out or just want to have a chat you with you?
The best form of contact for me is via my email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear god why do you get to do all the things I wanted to do?
Because I am doing great things.. Ah ah
I laughter myself..lol
God you have created many things, and your stories helped so many people. I was wondering if I can ask you for a favor?
Yes what’s that?
Could you help me spread your words of wisdom by writing a blog? I’m just not sure if I’m any good on my own.
How do I start?
First you must know your why?? Start with that.
I want to help other people by writing about what I do every day.” The Good, The Bad, And the Wild “
Thank you god, thank you !
I had a dream last night about my future soul mate.
Cool stuff! What does he look like?
Before I start I feel like having a beer. Should I?
Go for it!
Well it’s hard to see his face but he is Caucasian, he has dark brown hair, tall, slim, wearing a brown T-shirt on the inside and a white shirt on the outside, tan cargo short no shoes.
He appears to be holding a little toddler hand walking along the beach. I’m not sure if it’s ours or he already had a child?
There you go.
Now all you have to do is to keep your eyes open, even though it’s hard for an Asian.
But that’s not fair god. You did not show me his face?
I’m sorry Thyda, if I had shown you all there is to know then we would not have this conversation would we?
Thank you god for listening to me.
You are more than welcome. How was your beer?
Hello! Welcome to Eat Pray Love Around the World.. *grin*
My name is Thyda McPartland and I’m the MBIC (Main Babe In Charge) of me, a blog dedicated to making every one who is on the road to self discovery to have a laugh with me and feel good about themselves, not only today, but every day.
Whether we’re sisters, girlfriends, mothers or wives, heck even men. We so often put everyone else’s needs and wants ahead of our own. We’re selfless creatures that way. However, when we constantly put everyone else ahead of ourselves, we run into trouble.
Fact of the matter is, it’s okay to put ourselves first sometimes. Really! In fact, it’s more than okay. It’s essential and we should do it a lot more than we realise.
When we feel good, our contentment and “joie de vivre” is contagious. Just by being around, we make others feel good. And when others feel good, there’s no saying what can happen or be achieved. The world is our oyster and it’s my personal mission to make everyone I come in contact with feel good about themselves, and in turn, have them make others feel good too.
I firmly believe that if we have something of value to offer the world, be it money, talent or experience, we should spread it around so everyone benefits. This blog is me sharing my talents and passion with you! *smile*
In time, this blog is going to be loaded with some really cool stuff; on my new Adventures around Australia and the world and a whole lot more. But for now, thanks for swinging by to check me out and I hope you’ll be back to see what I’m up to next!
Are you French?
Yes I am.
Good I really need to practice my French.
I have promise a friend of mine who is in Canada at the moment that I would be able to speak French and play the guitar by the end of the year.
Could you help?
Yes I can.
I have started practicing the guitar with a few of my friends, hopefully I will be able to sing and play the guitar soon.
What are you singing?
Underneath your clothes : by Shakira
When I was your man: by Bruno Mars
Here are the lyrics if you want to sing with me .
“Dear God, please hear my prayer”
Thanks for the add! And… Who are you? Lol
Sorry I’m with the outdoor group.. If your still on earth?
I would love to go to Green School in Bali?
Hi! Ah ok no problem.
A lot of travelers I’ve met on Earth is in Bali. I feel like jumping on the next plane and go there my self, but work has a hold on me.
I am always planning my life here, so hope to catch up with you soon:)
Also God I have Just applied for the best job in the world!
My application video sucks would you like to see it anyway?
No you are serious?
Yes send it over! I’m never against a bit of fun!
Good on you.